Dripnose bead PVC with mesh
Utilization with outer plasters, for a prevention of water under-flowing (e.g. window or door ceiling, etc.).
- provided with protective removable tape on the visible edge
- an edge protection, from a mechanical damage
- the drip profile surface can be easily re-painted by a facade paint
- the admitted edge has to be clean, without plaster
- corner bead, dripnose for use in mortar - with fiberglass mesh
- used to protect the edges and allow drainage of water from the surgace and bottom edges, or for preventing penetration of moisture into the layers of the facade